I have so many random pictures of this Christmas season that I want to share so that I can always remember these precious moments in my life! One day I will have to turn my blog into a book, but that's when I have a lot of time and probably a lot of money...
Until then, here's some random pictures from December...
As soon as we got the Christmas decorations out, the Santa hat stayed on Gavin's head through most of December...
We got "Elf on the Shelf" this year and I had so much fun doing silly things with our elf "Larry" (Gavin picked the name). Here's a couple of examples:
I want to do much more with him next year and even incorporate him into Advent. Like maybe he'll bring us Scripture every morning to read as he shows up in silly places? Haven't figured that out yet. Glad I have a whole year to think about it. :)
Our Charlie Brown Christmas tree before we got to put up our real tree:

Decorating the real tree with Dad:

Henley in awe of the tree:

I would like to title this "Looking for Santa Clause" but really they're just watching 2 men rip apart our deck in the backyard :)
...well, maybe tied with this one:
Henley's foot (strapped in for good reason)...

=Our Christmas craft for the grandmothers
(Thanks to my new addiction: Pinterest!)

We've had snowball fights thanks to Mom's genius idea of cotton balls...
...and at the Blantons:
(p.s. Thanks for sacrificing so much paper, Chad and Meg! This was so fun!)
We decorated sugar cookies with Kim and Rev:
Gram brought up a Gingerbread House to decorate:

We went to church with our neighbors a few weeks ago and the kids looked so cute that I have to share these pictures...

Gavin and Gabe in matching bow ties that Gabe's mom made:
On Christmas Eve, Gavin helped me make a birthday cake for Jesus. This was the first year we did this and we will do it every year!
This boy loves helping me cook. Hmmm...wonder why?
Finished product:
Hopefully I'll have more time + motivation to document Christmas day pictures!











2 comments:
LOVE the happy birthday Jesus cake and all the Christmas fun! I haven't posted pictures yet - it's almost overwhelming choosing which ones to share! You got some great shots of the kids... I LOVE Henley's striped PJs and her up on her tippy toes to see out the window - precious!
We made that foot Christmas tree craft also (from Pinterest)! Smart thinking to strap Henley in. I'm never thinking so cleverly in those times...
Post a Comment