We are so blessed by so much family that we are close enough to travel to. We had a party with my Dad's side of the family. Here are all of the cousin kiddos:
I love an excuse to dress this sweet girl up!

Great Aunt Joanna (who is not a Wade!) drove from Florida so we let her crash the party. :)

Our only family picture all Christmas season I think!

My famous cousin Renee!
I think I've mentioned this on Facebook but not sure about here--she is the lead girl in the movie Courageous that is out on DVD later this month! We are so proud of her!! We got the movie from her for Christmas, so if you haven't seen it, we'd love to let you borrow it!
It is SO GOOD!!!

Henley fell in love with her. She kept blowing Renee kisses all night and cracking up laughing while throwing her head back. Such a fun memory!

Ryan and I have a tradition to get the boys a very inappropriate gift. :) Last year, it was Fart Putty, which was hard to top! This year, we got Wade (smiling so big for the camera) a box of Booger candy, and Reid and Caroline got pooping reindeer and sheep that poop chocolate candy. Already scheming for next year... :)
Unk and Aunt Meg got the boys Headbanz which is my new favorite game. If you have older kids (7+), this game is a must. We had the best time!
Even after the party was over and the boys took the game home, we made up our own game with index cards!

(Gavin is touching Meg's belly asking about his baby cousin Will inside! Love this!)





1 comment:
I just love Henley's dress. She is so cute. Also love the picture of her with the christmas lights.
Post a Comment