
Saturday, February 28, 2009
He is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from Ryan: He is here, arrived about 5:30 pm 7lbs 11oz, big boy, 19 3/4 inches, he had a round head and the cord was wrapped around his neck twice, so good call with the c-section as it was only going to get worse. He is nursing right now and doing great, one happy baby, momma and daddy.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
Congratulations guys, he's very handsome, almost as handsome as his dad! Even though he's younger Lucy says she has a crush on him.
Congratulations!!! He did turn out to be a February baby! I hope you have a quick recovery!
A beautiful family!!! Gavin is gorgeous!!! I am so glad to get to see him so quickly. I got updates from Melanie all day. Gavin is true proof of answered prayer!!! Congratulations Ryan and Allyson!!! Tell Gavin he has the most awesome parents on the planet!!!
Oh he is beautiful!!! We're so very excited for you guys! Much love!!! Enjoy every minute!!
CONGRATULATIONS, my friends!!!!! I can't believe he's here! I have been checking regularly waiting to see that picture! :) He is so handsome and perfect looking! Welcome to the world, Gavin, you will be one ridiculously loved little man!!!
I love you both (and the grandparents, too!)!!
I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations!!
Ally - the picture of you looking like "GET THE CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE" made me laugh out loud!
Gavin is beautiful!
I hope that all three of you are able to rest now and just soak in the moments. You are a beautiful family!
What a sweet sweet baby you have!I am so excited for you both! I cannot wait to see him in person!
Love to you guys,
Bethany
By the way~ that comment was from me...Bethany...not my dad. You probably knew that!
We are so happy for you guys! We look forward to seeing more pictures of the happy family! Love, RJ & Joz
CONGRATS! Very exciting! Glad all of you are well and Gavin has finally made his appearance. Cant wait to see more pictures! He's such a handsome little guy already!
He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
Post a Comment