Sunday, March 1, 2009

Introducing...

Gavin Robert Hughes
Hopefully these pictures will satisfy those of you requesting more for another day or so and then we'll post some more after we've gotten rest and are settle in at home!

He's a pro at nursing. He also loves Ryan's finger!
Who do you think he looks like now? From the ultrasounds, you guys thought Ryan. Has it changed? Vote on the right if you get a chance.

We'll update more pictures when we're home. We finally got a good Internet connection...and now we need to sleep. :) We're at the hospital for one more night and going home Monday afternoon. Healthy, happy, and precious baby boy! We just love him so much already! I personally can't believe how stinking cute he is!! I might be a little bias though. :)

10 comments:

Lauren said...

He's BEAUTIFUL!!

He's so bright-eyed! I'm glad that he's eating well.

I know you're anxious to get your little prince home!

MELDUST said...

He is gorgeous!!! So cute and little!!! I love his little hair!! We cannot wait to meet him!! Glad to hear he's a nursing pro - that helps so much!!! Yay!! You look great too!!!!

Denton Family said...

He is so beautiful! His hair looks like it could be redish.....love that. I am so glad he is nursing so well, it just such a fabulous thing. You look great. Enjoy your time at home with such a precious gift. The love you feel is unexplainable huh?

Meg said...

Will and I love him already! What a wonderful new addition to Care Group. Although, we agree that you are biased we are not and we think he is precious!! Also, he looks so much like Allyson in keeping with the trend of daughters looking like their dads and sons looking like their moms :-)

Shannon said...

I have to agree with you, he is stinking cute! I can't wait to meet him! Glad you guys are doing well. I'm looking forward to discussing our "war" stories. :)

ariel said...

A heartbreaker already! Thanks for putting up these pics. He's a cutie and you look great! Congrats on such a beautiful family Ally, and thanks for letting us be a part of it from a distance!! :)

Kim said...

He's so sweet, sweet, sweet! I love him already even though I haven't met him yet.

Meagan said...

girl, he is SO cute!!!! I am so glad everyone's healthy and happy! Rest up!!

Jeanette said...

I cannot believe how stinkin' cute he is either!! He is AWESOME!!!!! My favorite part is that it looks like he's got a smirk on his face in pretty much all of those pictures. Like at any second, he's gonna bust out a huge grin! And I see both of you in him...one pic I'd be like "definitely Ally" and then the next, totally Ryan. Yay!!! I love you guys!

Joanna said...

He really is "stinking cute". I am so glad our family has such cute babies!!!! Love you!