Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Little Alien

I've been wanting to get Gavin moving in my belly on video for quite a while. Just like in the ultrasounds, he is quite camera shy! I hope he grows out of that when he's born! Ryan and I will keep getting the camera out to try to get him kicking on video and he always stops RIGHT when we press record! So Sunday night while I was watching TV, I was determined. I took video after video and finally got this one! This is really and truly what he does all day long! He doesn't really kick me much, just rolls back and forth, back and forth. These are his feet/legs moving from my perspective. I promise I'm not moving my stomach at all!



My Aunt Joanna sent me this picture in an email. I would LOVE to see this, but this is not me...
Have any of you pregnant moms seen that???? That's what Ryan kept saying in the video. "Lift your shirt up and see if you see his foot." You would think my little guy would be so crammed in there that we'd see this all day long! :)

7 comments:

Joanna said...

So fun!!!! I'm praying for you guys and a safe delivery. I check your blog every day just waiting for Gavin to make his appearance!!! I love you!

Becky Lott said...

That's so cool! I couldn't even feel Asher the last month, and Mark only caught him once because the placenta was in the front. It was buffering his movements.
Well, I keep asking for updates. Hang in there! I know you're about to bust to meet little Gavin! He'll be precious!

Denton Family said...

That is so wonderful! Isn't it the best feeling. THanks for the sweet card. Miles keeps asking me about the baby. I love you even more now that i know you better. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. Remember you are a great teacher and will be a wonderful MOM!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

The little guy's rolling around a lot! Hope you're doing well...not long now!

Gabby said...

That video is pretty crazy! Speaking of photos, we were discussing how we thought that picture of the foot was probably a photographer doing some trickery. :) That was probably a little too vivid to be real.

Lauren said...

That's amazing!

I never, EVER thought I would say this, but I do miss feeling Dawson move around in my belly - enjoy it while it lasts! :)

I can't wait to see pictures of little Gavin!

ariel said...

Wow that video is so cool! He's a busy little guy! Flipping around like a little gymnast like his mommy :)