Update from Ryan below. Pray! We are so excited that Gavin will be here so soon!!
We're going in for a c section at 05:30pm, no more dilation past 5cm so we've been there for 5 hrs, this is the best decision for Ally and Gavin. Please pray it will go well and that Ally won't get sick, she is afraid the extra pain medicine in the epidural will make her sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Ahhh!! I am so EXCITED for you guys!! I can't believe he will almost be here! I just prayed for you and the baby. Talk to you soon, Allyson!
I prayed for peace and comfort. I also asked God to show you his awesome presence during the delivery and for you to do well and not feel anxious. I know your are glorifing him right now.
Love ya,
Jessica
Post a Comment