I would love to do a post about our construction progress because the new addition is DONE (on the inside) but we're not moved in completely out there. So hopefully next week! WOOHOO!!! Life is slowly but surely getting back to normal around here...
We've done some fun Christmas things that I wanted to post about for me to remember.
The first Friday of December, some friends of ours asked us to join them at the downtown Christmas parade. We went with them 2 years ago so maybe we'll make it a tradition! :)
Gavin loved it. He stayed on Ryan's shoulders the whole time taking it all in:

And so of course Henley wanted in on the action, too:

Henley liked the parade a lot more than I thought!
Waving is her new precious thing, so she would wave at everybody going by because they were waving. I wish we could have captured it on video.

We totally missed Santa. Why? Because of the giant tractor that followed the Santa float. Gavin only has eyes for one thing, people:
Henley loves hanging out with her buddy Rev
(and I love hanging out with my buddy Kim!)
Lon and Sharon with the parade in the background:
Henley all bundled up and getting very sleepy!

The gang.
I met Sharon and Kim while Ryan and I were dating in college and lived with them for a short while during our engagement, so it is so fun that we are still close friends years later!
What a fun night!





1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! It's aways extra special when you get friends and the kiddos together for holiday fun! :-)
Post a Comment