Tuesday, December 8, 2009

White Christmas

I don't remember the last time we have gotten snow before Christmas! Here's Gavin in his first snow on Saturday. He was very curious for a few minutes and swished his legs around in it...until he realized he was freezing cold and he cried and we went in after a total of about 4 minutes!
Friday night we went to the Christmas parade downtown with Walt and Kim.

Gavin kept this Santa hat on all night! But tried to take his Dad's off all the time.It was sooooo cold. Gavin was such a trooper!
Santa Clause!

I can't wait to go next year when Gavin is actually interested in the parade! :)

1 comment:

Meagan said...

All the wintry, Christmas-y fun!!!! :-) I LOVE the new blog look for the holidays - too cute! I actually thought about y'all as we drove through Knoxville! lol. There were a couple of people (y'all included) that I wished I had time to stop and see!! I'll have to make a trip just to visit some time!