Monday, December 19, 2011

Sunroom: After

I have so much to post of more construction weeks, but I wanted to reveal our NEW ADDITION!!! We were able to officially move in (and decorate) last night because we had electricity for the first time! We've had a pretty much finished room for a little over a week now, but couldn't move in without power! I searched for some old pictures to compare...

Before:

After:
(Door gone--just framed opening)

Before:
(This is a picture with the sunroom gone and natural light coming in the kitchen for the first time ever! It made me want to not put an addition on...but I'm obviously glad we did!!!)
After:
(Lost a set of cabinets and window so now I can see the kiddos playing inside and outside!)


These are pitiful and from my phone, but hopefully you can see...

There's not a lot of furniture out there so it looks quite bare! More to come soon!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Looks great!!! I'm so glad y'all got it finished and moved in before Christmas! :-)

Lizzy said...

Are toys staying out of the new addition?