Our wonderful friends Peter and Bethany invited us up with The Hamiltons for Memorial Day weekend at their family's cabin at Lake Lure in North Carolina. It was such a relaxing weekend!
I actually got to read!
And read with Gavin, too.
A stick+the beach=an awesome time for the Gavster

Playing with Haylee

Have I mentioned how much this boy loves sticks??
Kayaking
Haylee and Gavin took baths together after swimming almost every day.

He learned how to play Corn Hole:

I think Gavin's favorite thing was riding on the boat!
and playing with the radio.Cruising in the evening to watch the sunset.
The Hamiltons with 8 month old Haylee:
The Hedgers with 3 week old Hudson!
And us with Gavin at 15 months. We went last summer and took a picture very similar here. I love doing picture in the same spot to see our family grow!
We took Gavin on his first canoe ride.
Well, actually, it's his 2nd if you count in my belly here.





1 comment:
What a great trip! Wish I could wiggle my nose and be there - it looks so relaxing! :-) Don't you love spending time away with good friends! :-)
Post a Comment