Gavin has definitely chosen his favorite parent...and I am not it.
He loves spending time with his dad. Shopping for a TV at Best Buy:
Swimming at The Cove. I didn't have a maternity bathing suit until now so I've never gone all the way out in the water with him.
He had so much fun with Ryan and is not afraid of the water one little bit. Ryan was dunking him under and he didn't cry at all!
Dakota is also a Daddy's Girl. I guess they don't care about me because they get me all day long. Here's what they do when Ryan is around--just stare in awe at him. Seriously.
We're putting in a fence in our backyard!!
(Which also explains the new blog background. I'm such a dork!)

Gavin of course wanted to go to Home Depot and pick out all the supplies.
"Dad, I think you need that one."


"Here, Dad, let me help you with those."

And Gavin of course wanted to help his Dad put it in:

Finished product on the right side!
What a handy husband I have.
Gavin of course wanted to go to Home Depot and pick out all the supplies.
"Here, Dad, let me help you with those."
And Gavin of course wanted to help his Dad put it in:
Finished product on the right side!
What a handy husband I have.





3 comments:
THe video of Gavin and Ryan just cracks me up. Isn't it just amazing how they can turn it on and off like a light switch. Over here Miles and Anna are all daddy and Mason is all me. Gotta love it.
He is just so precious. Any progress on names?
You simply must bring that boy to Florida to swim!!!
Your fence is great! Now, does it keep Gavin and Dakota in??? I just love how they are best buds with Dad:)
cool back yard fence!! Maybe I will see it over the 4th of July weekend ??? :)
Post a Comment