Here are some things that have been happening with our little guy this month...
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we have a thumb sucker! We're actually pretty excited about it, because he doesn't have the ability to hold a pacifier in his mouth.
For "G Week" in my class, Gavin was the special Show & Tell! The kids were so excited to finally meet him! My favorite quote: "Mrs. Hughes, you're much better without a belly!"
I miss them so much!
Thanks so much for cooking for us, Jessica! It was scrumptious!
He loves his Gram! And LOVES to be outside. If he is crying, we can bring him outside and he immediately stops! I'm so excited he's going to be a nature boy.
He has been sticking his bottom lip out in a pout recently. We tried to get it on camera but couldn't. But this picture cracks me up.
"Umm, can somebody get this puke off of me?"





11 comments:
Yea! I thought that boy was gonna be a thumb sucker. Here's to hoping for much good rest in the days ahead!
He is so sweet :)! I love the picture of your dog smothering him with kisses!
Love thumb sucking. 2 out of my 3 still such thumb. Makes for great sleeping. Thought I saw pics of Miles up there this am. going to show him and they are gone. Oh well!
I was just thinking about how Dakota was being neglected on your blog - he's a big dog! We will make it up to Tennessee sometime this summer to see little Gavin. :)
yay for cute family!
Love the update on Mr. Gavin! I didn't think he could get any cuter, but he is just getting cuter by the minute!! What a smiley baby boy!!!!! Hope to see you guys soon!!
Gavin is changing so quickly! He is absolutely precious!!! I can't wait to see you all again. Tell Gavin his Great Aunt checks his blog often and simply loves the updates. I love you all!
Such ADORABLE pictures!! I love the one of Dakota cleaning his face and him smiling outside. He is definitely YOUR son! We need to take him to Audibon (spell?) Acres when he gets old enough!
So cute! I just had to laugh at his stats because at 4 months Laurel was still only 12 lbs. 11 oz.!! I love how huge he is, esp. because you are so tiny. Laurel says hello as well and she wants me to tell Gavin that she can't wait to be in play group with him :-)
Growin' boy! Gotta love that! I love the smile picture. I also think it's sweek that you took him to see your kids at school... I know they LOVED that!
He is so adorable! Your little kids in your class are hilarious. I know they had to be so excited to see you!
He and Dawson were almost the exact same size at that age!
Post a Comment