Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter weekend in Chattanooga with Gram and Papaw.

Papaw just got back from the Masters and brought Gavin a polo. I never did get a picture of the front, but imagine a tiny yellow Masters logo and you get the idea. :) Here's Papaw teaching Gavin about golf.

4 generations of Hughes men.
Easter Sunday at the church Ryan and I grew up in and got married in!
I love that Gavin is dressed just like his Dad!! Sleeves rolled up and everything!
This picture cracks me up. Great idea, Gram!
Gavin had a great first Easter!



3 comments:

Lauren said...

So sweet! I love his little shoes!

Joanna said...

So precious! I love the picture with Gavin surrounded by Easter Eggs.

ariel said...

love the family pics and matching outfits :).. how cute is he with his Easter eggs!!