Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sick of Being Sick

Poor Ryan has been sick with a cold and a lingering cough for about a month. Gavin and I have avoided it...until this week. Gavin came down with it on Monday and I soon followed on Wednesday. He is just pitiful! Listen to how horrible the little guy sounds in this video...


We'll all hopefully be well by Easter!

8 comments:

MELDUST said...

I hope you guys feel better soon! Dusty, Emma, and I passed around a cold like that for awhile. No fun!!! The video was too cute!

Kim said...

Get well soon, Hughes! Gavin looks like a big boy with his hand over his nose...love it! I can't wait to hold the little stinker!

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy. My niece Mackenzie has been sick for a few too. I think she passed it on to my mom though. I hope you all feel better soon!

Joanna said...

I hope you all feel better! Can you believe such a noise can come from such a little guy:)?

Meagan said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!!

Melanie said...

oh man- how cute! :) I hope you guys are feeling better already!

ariel said...

Haha oh my gosh Ally! How cute but sad that sounds.. Poor Gavin! I feel your pain.. I've had the lingering cough and such for 2 weeks now and its no fun. Hope you and Gavin are feeling better!

Wes & Meredith said...

I hope he feels better soon. Let's go to the park and walk one day soon. Let me know when you are ready.