Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1 Month

I can't believe my little boy is already 1 month old!
We went to the doctor on Monday for his 1 month checkup. We have a big boy on our hands!
Weight: 10 lb. 2 oz -- 75th-90th percentile
Height: 21 1/2 in. -- 75th percentile (Yay, he's taking after his Dad and not his Mom!)
Head: 40 cm. -- 97th percentile!! Wow!
Enjoy these pictures from Gavin's first month...

Smiling with Daddy
and with Pop
He LOVES bathtime!

Naptimes with Dad
Oh, life is so hard!
I had a Baby Shower on Saturday with my family. With the holidays and everyone's schedules and me not needing to travel close to when Gavin was due, it just worked out better to have it after he arrived!
If you didn't need all the stuff before having a baby, I think all baby showers should have the baby there! It was so fun for everyone to meet him!
Check out Gavin's bathroom stool! I love it! Thanks Linda, Angie, and Rhonda!
Gavin meeting his cousins for the first time.
The grandmothers and great grandmothers.
My great aunt Joann just passed away a few weeks ago. Before she died, she made Gavin a hat and booties. How precious! He was not happy when we took this picture, though!
The hostesses: my Aunt Christie and cousin Renee. Thanks for a great shower, guys!
Uncle Chad is now a pro at setting up the Pack & Play!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I loved the idea of a shower where we actually got to meet the precious baby!!! It was so much fun!!!

Lauren said...

He is just beautiful! I love the picture of him doing his Scarlett O'Hara impression. :)

I'm so glad you liked the Twilight Turtle! I instantly thought of you when I saw it. And I did know that the James verse was on your blog, so I was really excited when I found that card!

I hope Gavin likes looking at the stars! :)

Anonymous said...

Time flies! Can't believe he's already a month old! I LOVE the pictures your friend took! They are beautiful and so, so sweet!
By the way, Reagan is so happy she'll be able to wrap her arms around you the next time we see you!