Friday, March 27, 2009

Newborn Pictures

Thanks to Gabby Dalton, we got some AMAZING pictures of our little man. Here are some of my favorites (be prepared for a long post--I'm choosing out of 200 pictures!)...

































Thanks again, Gabby! I will always treasure these!

7 comments:

MELDUST said...

LOVE the pictures. They are GORGEOUS! You are blessed with such a beautiful little boy!!!

Kim said...

My favorites are the first picture and the wagon pictures! He is so adorable! I love it how he has your cheeks, Allyson!

ariel said...

Awesome pictures Ally! He's so so adorable!! I really like the one where Dakota is sniffing, possibly kissing him. And how cool that he has a wagon with his name on it! You have such a beautiful family!

Meagan said...

These pictures are sooooo great! He's such a cute little man!!!

Joanna said...

These pictures are amazing! I can't believe that he could even be cuter in person!!! So glad I finally got to hold that precious baby boy!!!!

Melanie said...

very sweet Allyson. He is so cute. About halfway through looking at these pics with me, London started exclaiming, "Kiss, kiss, kiss!" We couldn't move on until I let her kiss Gavin through the computer screen. Oh my.

Megan L Hutchings said...

Hey there Allyson :)! My name is Megan and I am good friends with Meagan and Lauren. Megan introduced me to your blog when you posted about Gavin's bedding. I have been following it ever since and I must say he is so adorable :)!!! My favorites are the belly pic and the feet pic :)!

p.s. We are getting the same bedding for our little Jack!