We had the perfect amount of visitors come to see our little man while we were at Parkwest (the best hospital in the world!). I didn't feel exhausted at all and still was able to rest in between visits.
First, here's Uncle Chad playing for Gavin Sunday morning when the family came back in. Chad, you truly are gifted on the guitar! Maybe you can teach Gavin to play one day.
Cousin Carol
Emilee and Elizabeth, I would put your picture here if I had one!! I can't believe we didn't get one of you. Thanks for coming, girls!
Josh and Sarah
Sorry that little Lucy Beth had to wait in the waiting room! Gavin can't wait to meet his future girlfriend! :)
(Sorry that Jonathan & London had to wait in the waiting room!)
Get all the practice in now, guys! :)





1 comment:
Wish I could have been there, Allyson. Can't wait to meet him in June though!
Post a Comment