For the last 2 weeks, Gavin's grandmothers have taken turns coming up from Chattanooga to stay and help me out around the house and spend some time with their first grandson.
Mom, I truly don't know what I would have done without you the first week. You taught me so much about being a Mom, and helped SO MUCH around the house since I couldn't do anything with my C-Section. My favorite thing you taught me is that we have to teach Gavin everything since he's brand new to the world! It's been so fun explaining little things to him, even though I know he can't understand me yet!
Julie, I don't know if I would have survived Ryan being gone for a business trip for 3 days if you had not been here last week! Thanks so much for all your help around the house and with Gavin. Can you come every Friday and deep clean my house for me!? :)
Ryan's sister Amanda also came to visit last week.
Some more random pictures of my sweet boy...
Look at those cheeks! Just like his Mom! :)
More pictures/videos to come later this week!





4 comments:
He is just beautiful! I'm glad everyone is doing so well!
I just want to squeeze his little cheeks! :)
Love the pics of the grandmoms and Gavin. So sweet! And the hat and booties are so adorable on him, love the orange! :) I cant wait to meet him and see you, I really hope its this weekend! Email me when you get a chance and let me know if you are still planning on being in Chatt.
Allyson, Your little boy is precious!!! You and Ryan make the sweetest parents. I am so glad the Grandmothers both got to spend time with you. I look forward to meeting Gavin and to seeing my niece in her role as a "Mom"!!! I remember you when you were even smaller than Gavin!! Thanks for the updates on the blog. It makes me less home sick. I love you!
I had your pictures at church last Sunday, but I lost sight of Ryan and couldn't find him! I'll have them with me this Sunday :) Thanks for all the blog love!
Post a Comment