On Saturday, our friends James and Gabby came over to do a photo shoot with our new little man. She has her favorites up on her website (click below). They are SOOOOO good! Gabby, you are so gifted. Thanks so much for blessing our little family! I think all of our frames will have new pictures very soon! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
LOVE the pictures. They are beautiful! He is such a beautiful baby! Can't wait to meet him tomorrow!!!
What a beautiful baby boy! I LOVE the pictures! What a wonderful treasure!!
I can't wait to meet your little man!
He is so cute!!!...not alien-like like most babies:) Even our little Asher was a little funny looking.
Gavin is just precious!
BTW, great idea on taping the family coming in and such! Ya'll are awesome! I'm going to have to learn from you guys:)
AMAZING Pictures!!! Such a beautiful family!!! I love you all!
Wow such wonderful pictures! Cant wait to see more!!
Those are beautiful! All the details in his precious little face are so clear!
Post a Comment