Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Preschool Christmas Parade


I love Gavin's preschool so much! And I love that he loves going.
One morning in December, all the parents were invited to come watch a parade of all the kiddos.

Another thing I love about his preschool is Gavin's best bud Braden goes there, too! So Elizabeth and I met in the hallway to watch our boys together. Kate and Henley in their cute Christmas outfits:

Each class dressed up differently as they walked through the hallways. Gavin's class wore shirts they painted of their hands in the shape of a Christmas tree:
 
Don't let this sweet smile fool you. Why might he be holding the teacher's hand you may be wondering? Being a teacher, I know it's not because he's a star student! It's because he threw a fit--a FIT--that morning over wearing this shirt. Long story short--he ran upstairs and hid under his bed after being forced to put it on in a crying fit of rage. Yup. And then tears started flowing again when he got to school. But he sure looks sweet and happy here!

Braden's class were gingerbread men on cookie sheets. So cute!

Then we all went into the sanctuary where the older kids (Braden) put on a program for us and the younger kiddos (Gavin). Here we are waiting patiently for them to start singing:

 Braden is top row 5th from the left. He did so good!

I can't wait 'til Gavin gets to perform next year!

No comments: