We got to spend most of Thanksgiving week in Chattanooga to get away from the construction on our house!
A trip to Chattanooga isn't complete without a day at the Creative Discovery Museum!
Woodland animal corner:

Love this sweet little bunny rabbit!

I love how the top floor is always changing. This time, it was a Winter theme, complete with ice skating!
They had a tub of extra socks, tutus, and hockey outfits to dress up. So fun!! I want to work here and come up with this stuff. Seriously.
We always go into the Bee area, but Gavin's never been interested. This day was different! I think it's thanks to "The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot about That" with a recent bee episode we've watched!
He sat there and watched the bees fly in and fly out. You would have thought he was watching a movie. Love it when my little boy is learning so much!
Collecting pollen:
Nani showing him how it's done:
We also got to spend extra time with family. Here's Henley with her only living Great Grandfather Bruce! Bruce lights up when he's around these kiddos.
And of course no trip to Gram and Papaw's is complete without several tractor rides (one at night with the lights on, as well!)...
...but this time Henley got to ride the tractor for the first time! At one point, Papaw was driving Gavin on the tractor while Gram was driving Henley on the lawn mower!
And now my FAVORITE part of the week.
I don't think I've mentioned on here that Ryan's sister Amanda is engaged!
So of course we made her and Cole pose for the have-to engagement picture. :)
So Julie got her wedding dress box out of storage to see if Amanda could use her veil. With a little bit of peer pressure, we got her to put her 34-year-old wedding dress on!!
Love.this.picture.

We went dress shopping all day Friday and all day Saturday and she found her a dress! If only I could show that picture on here... :)
Next post: Thanksgiving day!







1 comment:
What a fun time with Family! LOVE that you got Julie to put her dress on - that is awesome! :-) Fun times!!
Post a Comment