Monday, November 21, 2011

Construction: Week 2

While we were on our getaway, they did another few days of construction. Our sweet neighbors took pictures for us and sent them in a text so we could see the updates while we were away!
They had it completely framed in in just one day!

I requested big windows on all sides so it still has a sunroomy feel. Ryan will eventual build us window seats under all the windows!!! I've always dreamed of having window seats so this is SO EXCITING!

You can see how much bigger it is than our old sunroom:

Sometimes a video is better than pictures to see it all:

The windows have been on backorder, so construction has come to a hault for a week. But BIG DEMO to come this week!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

WOW! That looks like it's going to be so pretty!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Denton Family said...

SO neat. I can only imagine how excited Gavin is to have construction going on at his house and he getting to watch. No need for Christmas gifts now.