Oh, Fall, how I love you. Fall is by far my favorite season because of fun things like this that we get to do!! Last year, we went to Oakes Farm, so Ryan wanted to do a different Pumpkin Patch/Corn Maze this year. I actually really like the idea of doing a different one every year, so I wonder which one we'll do next year! Suggestions?
We went to Deep Well Farm on Saturday and had a blast!
This tractor lovin' boy was in heaven upon arriving...
No words...

Play area:

The main attraction: pumpkin patch!

The teacher in me gets giddy when we can see what we read about in books.

Gavin picked us all out a pumpkin.


The best part about a pumpkin patch: riding a tractor out there!
There were so many picture opportunities, and we have an awesome camera/lens, so I apologize for the overload of pictures to follow!





Forgot how much fun a tire swing is!!
Not sure what my look of concern is about, but Henley's face is priceless!
They had a kid-size maze in hay bales. This boy loved it!
Best.picture.ever.
Ryan is chasing Gavin through the maze on his hands and knees...
Gavin's hiding waiting for him...

Henley's new monkey face. She likes to blow raspberries like this, too:
Love these pictures!


Gavin stole the scarecrow's foot in the wagon.
"What? What did I do?"
Feeding the goats:
Gavin's favorite part (other than the tractors) was playing in the corn box!
Henley loved it, too.

You can see the kernels flying behind her as she dug like a dog!


Corn Angel
Henley loved it so much that she finally stuck her face in it...

...and came back up with pieces stuck on her face and in her nose!
She did this over and over.
Last thing of the evening: slide!

So thankful we can have fun family days like this. And living in Knoxville, we now know to go anywhere right before a home game and there will be nobody there! :)






3 comments:
What a FUN place! I can't get over all the great pictures you took! It's hard to pick favorites, but I have to go with Henley and the Pumpkins!!! :-) Adorable! Isn't fall a magical time? I love it!
What fun ! You have such a gorgeous family. We like burts pumpkin patch in ellijay. We are going to try hillcrest orchards this year as well. You can pick apples and other fun things. I love fall!
What precious pictures! I just love Henley in the tire, oh and the pumpkins surrounding her too! Both of your children are simply stinkin' cute!!! Enjoy your fall!!!
Post a Comment