Our last fun day with Gram and Papaw in Chattanooga was at Pump it Up.
Gavin's friend Asher got to tag along. I learned from Asher that we need to wear slick pants next time--he beat us down every time!
My first and only attempt going down with both kiddos...
This picture is blurry but hopefully you can tell that this girl loved it!!
Her very appropriate shirt for the day said, "I Love to Play."

She wanted to be with the big boys all day!

Gavin would only go down the slide if I went with him. It's a good thing I'm small so I could climb up the kid equipment! :)
We tried one time to send him down by himself...
...and you can see the terror on his face!
Such a fun place! Thanks for a fun week, Gram and Papaw!





1 comment:
FUN!!! :-) We love places like that - they do great birthdays too!
Post a Comment