We finally made it out to Oakes Farm Saturday for Gavin to experience his first Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze!
We of course had some bad attitude when he spotted the tractor and I made him pose for a picture. Goodness gracious.
He loved these kid-size tractors:

And of course LOVED the hayride behind a real tractor!! He couldn't take his eyes off of it!


Off to "pick" our pumpkins
There were lots of fun tractors for Gavin to admire...
This is pure joy on this boy's face!
There was a fun kids' play area with a lot of things to do, like...
Pedal Cars:
a huge slide,
a bouncy thing,

All Gavin wanted to do once he saw the dump trucks was play in the sand!


And when we forced him to do other things besides play with the trucks, he was not a happy boy:
Henley slept the whole time we were there!
I guess I would too if I were all snuggled up next to my Mom!

And I got to enjoy some FRIED OREOS while watching the boys play. If you ever see these on any menu, I highly recommend them!! It's like funnel cake on the outside and melted oreo on the inside. Wow. I may need to learn how to make these.
It was such a fun family day!





3 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Looks like it was fun. We didn't make it to the pumpkin patch this year. Maybe next!
okay..saw your comment on my blog..you look familiar..how do i know you? yes, in all my organization..people are not in a file with names in my brain...hah! prciosu pics..boys aer so much fun!
OH MY GOSH! :-) I always love looking at all your pictures - I couldn't even pick a favorite! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE your new heading picture - so great! Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment