Thursday, October 27, 2011

Creative Discovery Museum

Because it was the moms Fall Break, we just decided to stay the week in Chattanooga with Ryan's parents. So we had a fun-filled week!

Normally it is my mom (who is partially retired) that gets to go to the Creative Discovery Museum with us on her days off. So it was such a treat that Gram and Papaw got to go this time!

Who is having more fun here??

I'm going to state the obvious that this girl is growing up!!

Mom and I generally don't venture up in the jungle gym with Gavin...
...but Papaw did!
I think Gavin rather enjoyed his grandfather being there!

Mom and I also avoid this room altogether. But of course this is where the boys wanted to go! Building and racing cars. Makes me think of Tim the Tool Man Taylor from "Home Improvement" that would grunt about manly things! :)

The Music Room with Music Teacher Mrs. Hughes!

This cracked me up!! The T-Rex going into the dinosaur room was dressed up as a ballerina for Halloween! My favorite is the ribbon going up her legs!

And of course we had to stop at Coolidge Park for a picnic lunch.
We love downtown Chattanooga!

No comments: