Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Newborn Pictures

So I am most certainly not a professional photographer, but while I was borrowing Elizabeth's camera, I attempted a newborn photo shoot with my little girl when she was a week old. I tried to make it look like Gavin's when he was a week old. I think there's a few pictures where they look a lot alike!











She has a stork bite on her right eye which I think will go away. If not, at least she's a girl and she can cover it up with makeup! :)
I love her spiky hair!




Some outtakes where she was not too happy with me!


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Number three is my favorite! And yes, she looks very much like Gavin in these! I need an updated picture. It's been too long since I've seen her!

Joanna said...

I agree with Elizabeth, my favorite is the third picture too! Henley is beautiful. Ally, you have such pretty babies, well no surprise there, our family does have pretty babies (do I sound like the proud aunt and great-aunt?) I believe I do. I can't wait to meet Henley and see how much Gavin has grown since I last saw him. So glad he is such a great big brother:)

MELDUST said...

the pictures are so good! she is so beautiful! I absolutely LOVE her hair! I want to meet her so badly!

Meagan said...

Hey girl! I solved my computer issues finally... by getting a new one... lol! Finally catching up with all my favorite blogs and bloggers! LOVE the pics - you did an amazing job! And your little princess is as precious as can be!