With 2 kiddos, I have a feeling I won't be able to keep this blog up as much as I have been able to with just Gavin. We shall see! If they both nap together like they are today, there's still hope!
I want to share pictures that were on my in-laws' camera from the grandparents waiting patiently in the waiting room for their granddaughter to be born at 2 am! These crack me up!
First doctor's appointment--we found out her head is only 25% compared to Gavin's over 90%!!
This little monkey is still curling up like she was still in my belly.
That's her right foot sticking out underneath her!
And she loves to suck her thumb already!! She woke me up in the middle of the night last week just sucking away on it. We love thumb suckers!! They are content babies!
My mom and Ryan's mom have both been up here to help out since Henley was born. My mom just left today (sniff, sniff), so I no longer get to just enjoy my little girl! This has been my life for the last week and a half:

It's back to the real world for me! Action shot of Mom behind the scenes:
It's back to the real world for me! Action shot of Mom behind the scenes:
Henley is one popular little girl. She has had so many visitors already!
Melanie, our AWESOME babysitter!
The Blanton Bunch

Walt, Kim, and Rev
Henley Jane is, I think, the world's most perfect baby. She is so content 99.9% of the time. Gavin had a certain way he wanted to be held and had a fussy time a couple of hours each night. This little one hardly ever cries! Even when she's hungry she just whimpers a little--not even a full out cry. I am so in love my new little girl!!!







2 comments:
she is so sweet! you are so blessed! i love all of the picures.
wow- 99.9% perfect sounds good. That is so funny to me that her head is in the 20th percentile! (why? I don't know). Me and the girls want to come visit you at home. Tell me when a good time is!
Post a Comment