More Sea World Videos
This video is from a penguin house. Look how awkward they are on land but how graceful they swim in the water! When I pan over to the left, you can see my Mom, aunt Joanna, and cousin Madison. I was having so much fun that I took 0 pictures of us!Here is the famous Shamu! This show was at 10:00 at night! We stayed until the park closed at 11 p.m.! In comparison to the dolphin show, it took 2 dolphins to do what it takes 1 killer whale to do. Only 1 Shamu lifts the trainers out of the water. Would you jump in the water with a killer whale??
Check out this GINORMOUS walrus. I had never seen one in real life before. Man, I had no clue they were this big!
Blue Springs
Another day we went to Blue Springs State Park. Through an underwater spring, 1,000s of gallons of water a day are pumped into the spring at a constant 72 degrees year-round. This makes it a perfect home for manatees! Hundreds of manatees come here in the winter for the warm water. They were spread out throughout the river when we were there, but we did see 2! But of course I have no picture to prove it because I was so excited when I saw them. :)
There were gators everywhere!!
And in the river there were crazy kids on jet skis jumping and diving into the gator-infested water!!!
Here is a baby armadillo we saw on the path.

Holy Land
There were gators everywhere!!
Here is a baby armadillo we saw on the path.
Holy Land
Our last day in Florida, we visited The Holy Land. It's a Christian Theme Park. Sounds cheezy, but really cool. They do skits of stories from the Bible. I saw Jesus!
The place I really wanted to take pictures and video was The Scriptorium, but I wasn't allowed. It showed how our Bible came to be, starting with actual pieces of Dead Sea Scrolls, going on to the first copies of the hand-copied Bible, then the first printed Bible. Did you know that kings used to be required to copy the entire Bible by hand to make sure they had read it!? Can we do that with our presidents today?? :) One Bible even had a blood stain where the owner had been killed for possessing it. Wow. Makes me thankful I can just pick mine up and read it. It clearly presented the gospel throughout the park!
Thank you Joanna and Madison (and John!) for letting us hang out with you for a week!
The place I really wanted to take pictures and video was The Scriptorium, but I wasn't allowed. It showed how our Bible came to be, starting with actual pieces of Dead Sea Scrolls, going on to the first copies of the hand-copied Bible, then the first printed Bible. Did you know that kings used to be required to copy the entire Bible by hand to make sure they had read it!? Can we do that with our presidents today?? :) One Bible even had a blood stain where the owner had been killed for possessing it. Wow. Makes me thankful I can just pick mine up and read it. It clearly presented the gospel throughout the park!
Thank you Joanna and Madison (and John!) for letting us hang out with you for a week!





No comments:
Post a Comment