So here's our little "shrimp" as the ultrasound tech called it:
Top picture: Side profile to the left. Head at the top, then you can see the little left arm and leg buds. You can see the umbilical cord on the left next to the head. It doesn't look like a tadpole anymore!
Bottom picture: Head on the left, then the little arm buds, then the body on the right. Our little guy was dancing for us today! I watched Evan Almighty with my family this weekend. If you've ever seen it, he does a little dance throughout the movie to celebrate. That's what it reminded me of! :) Moving left, right, left, right, bouncing. I can't wait 'til I can feel the little guy/girl moving!!





2 comments:
So good to hear! I'm so excited for you guys!! Keep me posted!! Love you!
CONGRATS! Mel told me your wonderful news and gave me your blog site. Hope all is well. I'm so excited for you two!!
love,
Ariel
Post a Comment