Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Florida with the Family

I got back last Tuesday from a week in Oviedo, Florida. My grandmother, mom, and I flew down to visit my aunt Joanna and cousin Madison. How we miss them since they no longer live in TN! Ryan spent a week playing golf every day while I was gone!!

First of all, check out this car we passed on the way to Sea World. Those are Disney characters (like Happy Meal toys). Woa. Click on it to make it bigger so you can truly appreciate it.


I was pretty terrible at taking pictures, but I did take a lot of videos at Sea World (my favorite day!). This video was a new dolphin show. Can I be a dolphin trainer instead of a teacher!?


Oh, and it would be much more fun on this one if you turned the sound off so you don't hear me. I promise to do better next time I take a video to not act like such a dork. :)


So you may not know this about me, but it is a dream of mine to swim with the dolphins someday. Although I didn't get to swim with them, I got to touch one! My cousin Madison and I stayed for a total of 1 1/2 hours until we finally touched one! It was a pool that you had to lean over the edge and they swam to you. I touched the tip of its fin (because I'm so short) and Madison with her long arms got to rub its belly!!! I'm a little jealous, can you tell?

I'll post more videos later this week. They take forever to upload!

1 comment:

Sagraves87 said...

oh my goodness Allyson! That car use to drive through my town in Florida all the time! We called it the "Jesus Mobile". That's so crazy you saw the same car!