Monday, July 7, 2008

Very First Ultrasound

Today was the big day! Ryan was able to take his lunch break at the doctor with me, so he was able to go, too! I am so glad he got to be there for such an exciting memory. Dr. Roberts said everything looks perfect and healthy! Praise the Lord!

The top picture is the easiest to see it. The bottom left is the yolk sac and the baby is the tadpole attached to it. :) Elizabeth Blanton said it looks like a big comma. That's so true! We got to hear the heartbeat!!! And see the heart pumping. That was unbelievable. It was a really confirming day because all I had before this was a positive stick, so there really is a living thing growing inside me!!! This is such a miracle, I'm just trying to soak it all in.

I'm still feeling pretty good! No throwing up (thank you, Lord!), just feeling blah on and off. I have to keep eating about every hour and a half! Whew, I'm tired of food already. :) But it's so worth it!!

No comments: