So I've been told that I wouldn't show until about 4 or 5 months, but there's just one problem...there's nowhere for the baby to go but OUT!! I mean, my torso is probably one of the smallest ones in the world. :) So I think I'll just keep getting bigger and bigger a little faster than most people. Ryan says it's more real to him now because I look pregnant. It's so fun!!
I'm feeling FANTASTIC!! I don't have to eat nearly as often, just have to keep food with me in case I get hungry. I'm back to school and doing great! Although I do have to take a nap everyday when I get home because I get tired easier. But hey, I can live with that! I feel that it's unfair to have had such an easy pregnancy so far!
Only 6 more months to go! Can you believe it!?





7 comments:
Look at you! How cute!!! Have you bought your first maternity clothes yet? How exciting!!
You call that a belly?! haha You look great! I cant wait to see pics when that belly starts growing, you will be such a cute pregnant chick!
That's wonderful! I look fwd to seeing you in December when you are really pregnant. It'll be fun to see. I hope I get to see you before I leave... I know schedules are busy.
Hey Allison, it's Meagan! I just found your blog and saw your great news! Congratulations!!!!!
Oh my gosh! Congrats Allyson and Ryan. How are you guys doing? You guys are going to be great parents. Email me back if you get a chance. dyoshida23@gmail.com.
cute cute! time is flying!
I'm just heard your news...congratulations!
Post a Comment