Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Unexpected Blog Break

So for all my avid blog readers (note sarcasm), I haven't forgotten about the blog! I've tried multiple times to upload photos, but keep getting this message:
"Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos."

Shocker--I've shared too many pictures! :) So I'll try to figure out what to do. Or make a new blog? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Meagan said...

My sister and I both ran in to this issue. It happened to me just a few weeks ago and to my sister well over year ago. We both came to the same conclusion... the blog is important to me and a great avenue for my family to keep up with us, so it's worth the small fee to pay for the extra space. I thought about it for a few days and checked with Chris, but we decided to go ahead and pay for it. :-)