Leaves are still covering our yard for round 3 I think. After mowing them and raking them, they are still falling. So we have had ample opportunity for some awesome leaf pile fun!
Our neighbor Dianne came over one day to jump with us:
Surprise:
Cracking up:
And most of Gavin's pictures are pure joy!
Man, what I wouldn't give for this picture to be in focus!
Our neighbors had a monstrous leaf pile that we snuck over during dinner (with their permission, of course) to jump in:
Good gracious, I love this boy.
This is how Henley jumps in. She scoots to the very edge and sits down very dainty like. :)
Dakota may love leaf piles even more than the kiddos. This is her flying into it:
She's pretty proud of herself that she can find the stick every single time in the middle of the leaves!












No comments:
Post a Comment