Monday, August 23, 2010

Truck!!

Gavin's favorite word, book, and object these days: truck!!

Ryan found on Knox Moms the perfect thing for Gavin this past Saturday: trucks, trucks, and more trucks! Apparently this is an annual thing in Farragut at the Town Hall!

He didn't want to sit in them very much.

I was at a baby shower for a friend of mine, so Ryan and his parents took Gavin:

He looks so serious here. I think he's debating on which truck to go see next:

Ryan said he just ran from one truck/tractor to the next yelling, "Truck!"
And pointed to all the tires of course!

Here's a video to show what the little stinker did:


I think this probably ranks up there as one of Gavin's most favorite days!!

3 comments:

Denton Family said...

That is just too precious. I love him toddling around saying "Loooook", Tuck. Miles was obsessed with Backhoes at that age.

MELDUST said...

Dusty and I just laughed and laughed watching this! He is adorable running from truck to truck. He was in heaven!!

Joanna said...

On our walks through my neighborhood, Nani would position the stroller so that Gavin could touch each truck's tire. Loved the video!!!
Looking forward to a picture of his new room:)