We went to Florida to visit my Aunt Joanna and her family 2 weeks ago. It was such a relaxing time just spending a week with family. It was Gavin's first time flying!
Here he is at the Knoxville airport. He loved looking out the window.
This was his favorite thing on the plane. It was hilarious (but probably not to the person in front of him!)
On the flight down there, he fell asleep the entire time. It was miraculous:

He loved jumping on and rolling around on our air mattresses at Joanna's house:
Hangin' out with John watching a movie:

Gavin looooved the beach.

We attempted some family pictures while we were there.
Much too bright--time for sunglasses:
Mom was trying to get Gavin to smile and was running around behind Joanna who was taking pictures--and she fell! We died laughing! Glad you're ok, Mom!

I love Gavin's hand on Ryan's shoulder like this:

This boy loves pointing to things: helicopters, planes, birds...

"Wow, guys, I'm a lot tanner than you are. I'm a stud muffin if I do say so myself!"

First time in the ocean:


I love the smile on Gavin's face here. He is lovin' life.

It was Henley's first time in the ocean, too! :)


Gavin is fearless of the water:

I love his facial expressions in all these pictures as he experiences all these firsts.
Props to Joanna our photographer!







My mom had this beach hat that Gavin loved to wear:
My cousin Madison:

We decided to do a few maternity shots while on the beach--but I already changed so you can see the lines of my bathing suit underneath. Oh, well! I still love them!





Love this little guy.

Ryan brought a shovel our 2nd time to the beach and made Gavin a baby pool.


He loved jumping on and rolling around on our air mattresses at Joanna's house:
Gavin looooved the beach.
We attempted some family pictures while we were there.
I love Gavin's hand on Ryan's shoulder like this:
This boy loves pointing to things: helicopters, planes, birds...
"Wow, guys, I'm a lot tanner than you are. I'm a stud muffin if I do say so myself!"
First time in the ocean:
It was Henley's first time in the ocean, too! :)
Gavin is fearless of the water:
I love his facial expressions in all these pictures as he experiences all these firsts.
Props to Joanna our photographer!
My mom had this beach hat that Gavin loved to wear:
We decided to do a few maternity shots while on the beach--but I already changed so you can see the lines of my bathing suit underneath. Oh, well! I still love them!
Love this little guy.
Ryan brought a shovel our 2nd time to the beach and made Gavin a baby pool.
He loves drinking water like Dakota:
Here's how much Gavin loved the beach:
Ryan and I walked out on the pier and saw this little guy:
We went to a splash park in Oviedo one day and Gavin loved it so much! It was like a mini White Water for his age. So fun!
Gavin's favorite thing to do everyday was swim in Joanna's pool at their house--usually multiple times a day. He loved this hot tub area because he could stand up and play with his cars on the ledge.
Why am I swimming in my clothes here? Because Gavin was leisurely strolling around the pool, tripped and fell in, and I was the closest one to him. 7 months pregnant jumping in fully clothed after my toddler. My heart was a racin' after that!! Just glad he's ok.
Here is what Gavin did at the Orlando International Airport. I feel so sorry for everybody around him--but he was loving life!!





5 comments:
I can't wait to have all 4 of you back again. By the way things have been going you should be expecting baby #3 about the time you come back to visit:) Love you guys! What a great week:)
Aw, I love the last picture of sweet Gavin sucking his thumb with his blankie and watching Cars. Looking fwd to doing that with Rev! :) Great maternity pictures! I liked your blue/navy shades of clothing.
i love that he is ALL boy...looks like you had fun and i can't wait to take Hosanna and baby #2 to the beach in a few weeks
Looks like you guys had a really great time!
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE the pictures - so cute!!!!! And I am super jealous! :-) So glad y'all had a great time!
Post a Comment