So I LOVE 15 months. Gavin is into everything and it is so fun seeing him discover new things and not having any fear. Ryan was cleaning out brush in the backyard and Gavin had a field day.
"Are all these sticks for me??"
I don't know what Gavin would do without Dakota. He loves opening and shutting our screen for the sunroom. And Dakota gets very confused whether she can come out or stay in.
I wish I had gotten a picture of these two standing up. Both rolled up jeans. So cute.
Opening doors of course.
We've gone on a few playdates to the mall play area and Gavin really likes it! I don't have a picture of his favorite thing to do here: escape!! Why don't they have a gate???
More swimming with friends. Look how deep this boy goes. Fearless!
This boy would have a stick in his hands every second if I let him. He likes to upgrade sticks actually. He starts off small and if he finds a bigger one, replaces it. He seriously tried to pick up a branch last week.
We went to Elizabeth's to watch the Lost finale (which was AWFUL by the way). My buddy Braden.
Gavin got in Kate's baby seat. He looks so big in it now!
He has gotten the signs for "More" and "All Done" down pat.
And along with asking for more, here's some messy food pics.
Fettuccine Alfredo:
And new this month: Ketchup! We only do this at home--no ketchup with fries in public for this messy boy!

15 Month Stats
Weight: 24 lb 3 oz (50%!!! Down from 90th and 75th!)
Height: 32 in. (75%! He's getting taller and thinner!)
Head: of course still off the charts. More room for that big brain of his!
Fettuccine Alfredo:
15 Month Stats
Weight: 24 lb 3 oz (50%!!! Down from 90th and 75th!)
Height: 32 in. (75%! He's getting taller and thinner!)
Head: of course still off the charts. More room for that big brain of his!





1 comment:
ADORABLE! I love when you post videos! He is just on the go and full of life! :-)
Post a Comment