BOY!!!
Introducing: Gavin Robert Hughes
(We're about 90% sure on the name, but it's not set in stone yet.)
Look at his chubby cheeks like his Mom! :)It's obvious he's a boy!

So here's some explanation on the name:
Gavin: Ryan came up with this in High School! I wasn't crazy about it then, but have fallen in love with it over these 10 years! :)
Robert: Ryan's Dad's name and my Mom's Dad's name (who passed away when Mom was 4 months pregnant with me). It is also my brother's middle name. It works out nicely that it's on both sides!
I think it flows so well together! We're still discussing, but that will probably be his name!
I ate a donut and drank 1/2 a Cherry Coke before the ultrasound to make sure he was moving around. I think I overdid it! :) He was doing flips in my belly!
Yay that we can call him a HE instead of it!! Thank you, Lord, for a healthy baby boy!





10 comments:
YAY!!!! CONGRATS Ally and Ryan! This is very very exciting! I cant wait to meet Mr Gavin! :)
Congratulations!!!! We love you and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Wow, what wonderful news!
Congratulations on your baby boy!!! Boys are SO much fun!
Congrats! Your mom's email beat me to checking your blog tonight - she's one happy lady. :)
I'm excited about the little man!
Allyson - how exciting! Congratulations on your little baby boy!!! What a fun time!!!!
Yeah!!! So exciting...I was wondering about this during the weekend!!! I am so excited for another boyfriend for Laurel :-)
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Hooray, Gavin! I think that is a great name, too! I can't wait to meet the little man!! Praying for you guys and the little dude!
Congrats girl!!! I am so happy for you two!!!! Love the name too!
Yay for baby boys! :)
Congratulations...love the name!
Post a Comment