Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boy or Girl?

Well folks, Monday is the big day!! I'd love to know what you think our little one is going to be! When you get a chance, vote on the right side of the blog and let us know your thoughts. I think a boy, Ryan thinks a girl. It was so bad, that tonight he made Rasberry lemonade (blue) and Watermelon lemonade (pink) and I drank the blue and he drank the pink--without even thinking about it! Ha! We can't wait to find out!!


By the way, we have NO girl names picked out. Any suggestions?

Top 2 boy names: Gavin and Grant. Ryan came up with Gavin in HIGH SCHOOL!! I really love it and now he's not so sure. We'll have to start agreeing soon!! :)

4 comments:

Kate said...

such a teaser - Hughes News was all bolded on my bloglines so I got all excited thinking it was annoucement time but no.... from a crafting perspective, girls are more fun. :)

Melanie said...

ok... I voted for boy, b/c I think it's going to be a boy. But I WANT it to be a girl!!
-Mel

Elizabeth said...

I voted boy because I hope it's a boy...for Braden's sake! However, I will absolutely love either one! Monday can't get here quick enough!

MELDUST said...

Dusty and I are leaning towards a little boy for some reason! Can't wait to hear the news! VERY EXCITING!!!