Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun at the Fair

Ryan and I LOVE going to the Tennessee Valley Fair each year! We started the tradition with our friends the Heaths 3 years ago and have gone every year since! My mom and dad were up for the UT game Saturday, so they came with us after the game was over. Thanks for staying in Knoxville a few hours extra to hang out with us, Mom and Dad! We always love being with you guys!


Petting the animals:


The turtle was trying to escape!
Baby chicks hatching

This is one of my favorite things to watch. They put food just out of reach of the baby ducks so it makes them slide down the slide into the water! So cruel, and so fun to watch. :)

Enjoying some BBQ!
A momma cleaning her baby calf born just hours before!
I'm not quite as far along as this gal, but I'm getting there!
Funnel cake at the rodeo. Life couldn't be better!
(By the way, although I'm holding it, the 4 of us split it. I promise!)

No comments: