It's obviously not mating season if bucks are hangin' out. This was a crazy sight to see.
My thoughtful hubby! We're still waking up here.
So the Science girl in me just HAD to have this picture. Writing spiders are my favorite spiders, I think. Ryan and I used to feed a spider just like this in his mom's garden on our dates in High School. Look at its web! Doesn't God create the most amazing creatures?!?
So this is going to be a new tradition. If you look at our blog on the right, you'll see the 1st picture we took here 4 years ago. Now we're pregnant with our first little one, and hopefully we'll come back when our baby is a little older and take another one. We'll get to watch our family grow!
After the bike ride, we stopped at the Visitor's Center to get their famous soft serve ice cream...at 10:00 in the morning! :) It was a good treat after all that work. Then after lunch, Ryan had a spa pedicure scheduled for me at Aveda Spa and Salon! What a WONDERFUL husband I have! I wish I had a picture of me at the spa, but I was too relaxed to think about it. So here's a picture of my french pedicure on my tired little feet.
Thank you, Ryan, for planning such a special day for me! I love you!





5 comments:
Looks like you had a good one! Happy Birthday!!!
What a great day!! I love the idea for taking the picture and watching your family grow!!! How fun!!!
Seriously... So, so sweet! I am glad you had such a wonderful birthday! How thoughtful! LOVE the picture of you two with the barn in the background that matches the other picture, too cute!
What a fabulous birthday! Ryan really is a thoughtful husband! You are very lucky! Love the pics and that picture of the spider was too cool! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures in that same spot as your family grows.. how exciting!
Happy (belated) birthday! I was wondering where that picture was taken in your blog sidebar. Glad to see all is well - I'm looking forward to seeing your belly at Christmas time :)
Post a Comment