First of June, we went to Myrtle Beach with Ryan's Mom. Robert couldn't go due to work, so Julie promised us date nights (yes, please!) and we shared a condo with their timeshare. It was so wonderful. I know it's forever ago, but the pictures are so fun that I want to share.
Cooking pizza from scratch in the condo when we arrived:
First night fun in the pool. It's a walk-in pool which was AWESOME for these kids.
First day at the beach.
The kids had a blast! My camera was so fogged up for a bit because of going from cold room to hot outside but I love these pictures...
Oversharing of pictures...go!
The iPad was a hit while we rested in the hotel room! (of course!)
We got cleaned up and stopped for books at Barnes and Noble. The kids were so excited about theirs they couldn't wait to read them! (This is standing in line.)
We ate at a yummy local restaurant and opted to take a few pics while the sun went down.
I love them!
Rainbow!
If you zoom in on this sign, it says "Henley Construction"!
More to come!












No comments:
Post a Comment