Given the choice, I'm pretty sure the kids would have picked the pool over the beach every day! They seriously loved it!
(Not in focus, but I LOVE this pic of Gav)
Love.him.
"Woohoo!"
We forced them to the beach anyway. :)
We made friends with another family (Matthew and Abby) at the condo. We ran into them at the beach the next 3 days! The kids had a blast playing together:
Stop.it.
I kept seeing men looking for what I thought were seashells. Then I started thinking--men don't look for seashells. So I finally went up to one and asked and they were looking for sharks teeth. What!? I made it my mission for the week to find one. And I finally did! I actually found 2. It will be my new tradition at the beach for the rest of my life! It's quite addictive!
That night, we went to play putt putt. If you can get past Gavin's AWFUL haircut in this picture (people--Ryan tried to cut it himself. And instead of shaving it completely, which would not look good on his big head, this was the best we could do. Gracious.), look at those precious baby ducks!
Henley would just drop her ball and putter anywhere. It was hilarious!
So glad I caught it on video. We were dying laughing:
"Woohoo!"




















1 comment:
Ok, I feel caught up with a little bit of your precious life!!!! Can't wait to see sunflower pictures with Will... I love how much Gavin and Henley love the beach, further proof you need to visit:). So proud of your big boy!!!! Some serious cuteness in your kiddos!!!
Post a Comment