Gavin had a preschool program 2 weeks ago, but I got a call from his teacher the day of that he was running a high fever and I needed to come pick him up. Which meant, sadly, no program for this sweet boy that knew his song word for word. We had plans to go down to Chattanooga for the day after his program for work for Ryan, so when we thought Gavin was doing better, we headed on down. (Turns out, he only felt better because Tylenol kicked in. He was a super high fever very sick boy for 3 days straight!)
Betty was supposed to come eat dinner with us, but obviously couldn't with Gavin being sick. So we called her on FaceTime and DID NOT ask Gavin to do this, but apparently he was ready for his program and needed to perform for someone!
If you make it all the way through the video (it's super long, I know), Gavin also performs Travis Tritt's "Great Day to Be Alive" that he and Ryan have been singing together on guitar. Love my musical little man!





No comments:
Post a Comment