The week of St. Patrick's Day, Gavin and I worked on the letter "R."
One of my favorite projects from my Kingergarten class was making a rainbow out of Fruit Loops.
So we had fun sorting...
(Side note--it really helped that we had all different colored bowls to sort into!)
...and eating of course! :)
And "glueing" our rainbow down with Cool Whip:
I love how proud he looks here!
"Mom, why don't you let us eat this stuff all the time!?"
Henley was a fan, too...
Love this sweet little hand hard at work:
The finished product:
And then I had to just shut my eyes for the remainder of the day as these 2 cleaned up all the leftovers!
Here's the Rainbow Song we sang as we worked from the kids' favorite morning show (fast forward to 1:55)...
This was so easy and so fun!


















2 comments:
What a fun idea!!! Your kids are so blessed to have you as a mommy! You do so many fun and creative things that make learning fun!
This is adorable! My last blog post was titled "R is for Rain"! I guess our teacher minds think alike :)
Post a Comment