Onto my favorite part of the week with my family: The Jefferson County Fair!
If a toddler could give a rating of fun, this smile would say that Gavin was a fan of the fair!

Bounce House:
Petting Zoo:
We were all a little scared of the camel spitting on us...
Henley of course wanted to touch all of the animals!


Not too sure about this one...
The Fun Slide:

Gavin kept saying "Do it again!" as soon as they would hit the bottom.

Love these pictures of all the boys.

Then I decided to go...
...and screamed the whole way down. It was a bit faster than I anticipated for a kid's ride!
Trucks...need I say more?
Gavin was pointing to this ride from far away when he saw it.
Love this boy!!
Onto the main event...
The whole reason why we drove an hour away to go to this fair was so this monster-truck-obsessed little boy could see these things in real life. He's showing the big monster truck his little Monster Mater:
Dancing a jig because he can't contain himself:
(and please note the Monster Truck shirt for the occasion, of course)
While we waited on the monster truck rally to get started, I took Gavin to get a balloon hat, which he looooved...

...and wore until it popped:

And we got matching monster truck tattoos.
My brother said this pictures should say, "I'm hard."
Gavin is still lifting up my shirt to see if it's there 2 weeks later!
So fun hanging out with these 2 for the week!

I had no idea how close we would be to the monster trucks nor how LOUD they would be. It was pretty unbelievable.
We all had earplugs (including Henley) but I still needed to cover her little ears!








2 comments:
That looks like So. Much. Fun. What great memories y'all made! Your pictures are fabulous and the ferris wheel pic of your boys is a framer for sure!! :-)
You got some awesome pics! Henley is getting cuter and cuter! Her face when she was looking at the goat is priceless! Also love the pic of Ryan and Gavin with awed looks on their faces. Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment