Thursday, July 14, 2011

Amazing April

Yes, that's right...April. I uploaded these pictures and never completed a blog post, so here we go! 3 months late! :) I still want to document for my sake, so if it's too old for you, just wait 'til I post a more recent one soon! Some pictures are just too cute that I have to post...

Like Henley and her future husband, Braden:
(look at that belly!)

That is, if this guy will ever let her get married:

Family shot at a neighbor's party. These are rare these days because one of us is always behind the camera!

Oh, the summer dresses. How I love them!

Aunt Amanda gets to come over for lunch on her break sometimes.

I think she loves it as much as the kids!

Gavin the Police Officer. I found this hat at Target in clearance. It's a must for the police car (thanks, Jessica and Miles!!).

This is old news now, but Henley is officially a big girl!
First time in the high chair:
And drinking a sippy cup:

First time out to eat at Steak 'n Shake:
Henley had babyfood, Gavin had the good stuff:

Speaking of Gavin...this is where he and I share most meals together during the day! He even sometimes has Ryan join us in the 3rd seat. That's quite a funny sight with his looong legs!
We love the table, Gram and Papaw!

Warmer weather=cookouts with friends!

Henley's BFF Kate's brother Braden had a camo themed 3rd birthday party. Henley participated with Gavin's old camo shorts! And who said they couldn't share clothes? :)

Gavin learned to give Henley raspberries (and still loves to do this!)


And I'll close with pictures of my sweet girl...
She has red around her mouth from chewing so hard on her favorite teether ring, poor girl!
Hopefully I can be completely caught up sooooon!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love that last picture of Henley! Those rolls are soooo adorable!!! And great blog picture of the family too!

Meagan said...

I feel like all my posts are behind... always! lol No worries! This was a cute one! I love the picture of Henley and Ryan both in green - super cute! :-)