Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Myrtle Beach: Part 2

Let the cuteness overload continue...

Henley's new favorite thing: Puffs!

Gram brought a baby pool for her to sit in the shade, and the front loader was the perfect tray for her snack:
A float works perfectly to keep her sitting upright, too!

Gram got to spend a lot of time with Henley while Papaw played with Gavin:

Oh my sweet little girl, you are growing up so fast.

This might be my favorite of her ever...
...or tied with this one:

We put her where the water would barely touch her and she liked it a lot better than going in it with us:
Still a little unsure...
A sweet kiss from her brother...
...not so much a fan :)

Aunt Amanda made all of us our own water bottles...
...and the kids their own bucket and shovel:

Before the trip, Aunt Amanda said she was excited about spending 24/7 with the kiddos.

I wonder if she still thinks that now after they woke her up before 7 every morning! :)

Love this of Julie and Amanda:

Gavin helping me feed the seagulls...
...and feed himself :)
Oh my, I can't get enough of this boy's curls!

Ryan surprised me with a parasailing trip!

It was so fun, but made me a little sea sick swinging up so high.

Definitely glad we did it, but it might be a once-in-a-lifetime thing that I probably won't do again! :)

This picture...

...is being taken right here by the guy on the boat:

I honestly think I enjoyed the banana boat ride behind a jet ski out to the boat more than the parasailing!

And what trip to the beach is complete without some family pictures...

This boy loves his Daddy!

And we did have fun on land too! A few more to come...

1 comment:

Meagan said...

OH MY GOSH... cute, cute, cute pictures! You got some great shots and I know you are loving your new camera. I absolutely love (all of them, lol - hard to pic a fav) the two you said were tied for your fav and the one of Gavin on Ryan's shoulders. So sweet!