I am ashamed of how little I've posted lately. Life with 2 kiddos with 2 totally opposite nap schedules means no time for me to blog! So Ryan is graciously watching the kiddos for a few minutes so I can finally update!
The weather has been so perfect around here this week that we went to the park Tuesday evening with Ryan's family for grilling out and fun in the water and sand.

Aunt Amanda holding her favorite little girl:

I love sundresses on Henley to show off her rolls!

This was Henley's first time in the water...


...and she was NOT a fan!

I've missed this boy so much!!

Ryan's parents took Gavin for a long weekend because of his Mom's Spring Break. I know he had so much fun, and we enjoyed the break by going out to eat a lot and watching movies, but we sure did miss him!

It was a very quiet house without a toddler running around doing this!

Love this picture. He wants to be just like his dad:

"Come on, Dad!"
(notice his elbow summoning Ryan)

Walk softly and carry a big stick...


Although it was perfect weather outside, the water was freeeeezing. So I kept getting out and Gavin kept saying, "Water!" to get us to get back in:

This is why I'm never in any pictures--I'm always taking them with my fabulous new camera!

Side note...I got a haircut while Gavin was gone! I haven't taken time to get a haircut in 6 MONTHS so she cut a lot off. No more ponytails for me!

Gavin loves his Papaw!


Peek-a-boo!
It was such a fun evening as a family!
Hopefully more blog posts soon. Pray for my children to sleep at the same time (if not for blogging purposes, just for my sanity! :) )
Aunt Amanda holding her favorite little girl:

I love sundresses on Henley to show off her rolls!
This was Henley's first time in the water...
...and she was NOT a fan!
I've missed this boy so much!!
Ryan's parents took Gavin for a long weekend because of his Mom's Spring Break. I know he had so much fun, and we enjoyed the break by going out to eat a lot and watching movies, but we sure did miss him!
It was a very quiet house without a toddler running around doing this!
Love this picture. He wants to be just like his dad:
"Come on, Dad!"
(notice his elbow summoning Ryan)
Walk softly and carry a big stick...
Although it was perfect weather outside, the water was freeeeezing. So I kept getting out and Gavin kept saying, "Water!" to get us to get back in:
This is why I'm never in any pictures--I'm always taking them with my fabulous new camera!
Side note...I got a haircut while Gavin was gone! I haven't taken time to get a haircut in 6 MONTHS so she cut a lot off. No more ponytails for me!
Gavin loves his Papaw!


Peek-a-boo!
It was such a fun evening as a family!Hopefully more blog posts soon. Pray for my children to sleep at the same time (if not for blogging purposes, just for my sanity! :) )





3 comments:
Your hair is cute Allyson!
I will pray for kiddos to sleep - and for mine to sleep at the same time too! UGHHH! Why do they fight it so? Sleep is good! Love the hair! I haven't cut mine since i got pregnant, so it's time as well!
What a fun time! Great pics too! :-) LOVE the peek-a-boo pic and the one of Ryan and Gavin wading in the water. So sweet!
Post a Comment